Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Realisms X10

Do you want to know the real me? I got this idea from Jolee's blog (see right). Man does it force you to think! This might be too much information, but it also might help you get to know me better! Enjoy! Realisms 1. I am a total neat freak / germaphobe. I obsess about it day and night. Unfortunately, this does not mean my house is clean. Since John Lleyton, the extra time goes to him....not cleaning. I never thought I would be able to let it go but man what a precious little boy can do for your obsessions! 2. I secretly would love to stay at home with John Lleyton or at least spend more time with him. Everyone says you can make it work but financially, school drained Greg and I both. How is it that school can cost more than your house???? Not fair! 3. I love love love to research and read. I have a long list of books to read and questions to research. My newest fact was the the pnuemococcal vaccine is supposed to be for ear infections, yet only helps 20% of the population. 4. I was married before and it really bothers me when I overhear someone's converstaion about others and they say "well he/she was married before", or "he/she is divorced". It is like a scarlet letter sometimes. 5. I do not speak with my sister. We have not spoken since my wedding day. We are civil, but make no effort to reconcile. It is a flaw in my personality......when you push me to a certain point, I dont come back. BUT it takes a lot to get me there. I do mean a lot. When something negative arises in my life, I can take it to a point, then I just want it removed. It took 2 years of counseling and a bad marriage to realize that it is okay to feel the way you feel, own your feelings, and then move on. You can forgive, but you dont have to forget. You also dont have to forgive on anyones timeline but your own. If you forget, then you dont learn how to deal with the situation in the future. 6. I strive to keep friends forever. I am blessed with great girlfriends and family that mean the world to me. I can trust them with my feelings and thoughts and they dont judge me (or at least I dont think they do???). I have known most of my friends for 10 and 20 years. I make a constant effort to keep in touch and my friends are VERY important to me. 7. Greg and I met on a blind date. I would not give him my phone number, only email. Via email, he told me he was a body double for Christian Slater and an ex porn star. My response back was "how ironic that we never crossed paths in the porn business". You can see I like a sense of humor. 8. I dont eat coconut, watermelon, celery, jello, or drink tea. 9. My second toe(next to my big toe) is shorter than the third toe. I have super ugly feet and poor John Lleyton got them as well. I got mine from my dad :) 10. I am part German and part Cherokee Indian. My mother is 100% German...fiesty woman, she is! I dare you to be REAL! GO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you drinking when you posted this? ;) I love you, Kristy. Precisely...and I mean PRECISELY because you are real!
Call your sister. Sisters are important. Whatever it is...would it matter if you or her were about to die?
Don't worry about being married "before" - you are in the "now" phase of your life. And you're happy. And you have a gorgeous child. Be Happy!
Sorry you can't stay home full time. I told you...babies change EVERYTHING!
I love you. Keep it real, girl!

Amy said...

I loved your "real" post! :) Everything about it!