As of January 30, 2009, John Lleyton is 6 months old! I cant believe time has gone by so fast. Greg says "I cant believe we have kept him alive for 6 months!"...hehehe
I said "Can you believe 2 adults can go 6 months with no sleep and remain married?"...heheheh
Our time with John Lleyton is so enjoyable. He has a great, cheerful, personality now that the nasty reflux and colic have left! Man were they boogers for 4.5 months of his life. Now the teeth are taking over, but he has been a trooper.
He still loves to read, eat, and is really starting to like his bath time. He smiles a lot and has the most infectious laugh ever. His eyes melt me and he snuggles with the best of them :)
Happy 1/2 Birthday John Lleyton!
“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
6 months
As of January 30, 2009, John Lleyton is 6 months old! I cant believe time has gone by so fast. Greg says "I cant believe we have kept him alive for 6 months!"...hehehe
I said "Can you believe 2 adults can go 6 months with no sleep and remain married?"...heheheh
Our time with John Lleyton is so enjoyable. He has a great, cheerful, personality now that the nasty reflux and colic have left! Man were they boogers for 4.5 months of his life. Now the teeth are taking over, but he has been a trooper.
He still loves to read, eat, and is really starting to like his bath time. He smiles a lot and has the most infectious laugh ever. His eyes melt me and he snuggles with the best of them :)
Happy 1/2 Birthday John Lleyton!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that picture so sweet!!
He is at such a fun age! I love 5/6 months until they can walk. Is he sitting up? He'll be crawling before you know it. How fun! His reflux will continue to improve - Landen's totally went away when he began walking and luckily, he walked fairly early.
Post a Comment