"Its his world and we just live in it".....man I love this little guy.....
I cant believe he is already one month old. I love:
1. the smell of his hair
2. how excited he gets about his bottle
3. the sound of his burps
4. how he curls his toes when he eats
5. the way he grunts before his hunger cry
6. his eyes
7. how much he looks like his handsome daddy :)
8. his perfect belly button
9. how he snuggles when he is gassy
10. how he plays with my hair when he is trying to fall asleep
I also love how something so little can make you realize how big your "family" is. I have a great support system and appreciate all of you!
“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
Friday, August 29, 2008
One Month Old!!!
"Its his world and we just live in it".....man I love this little guy.....
I cant believe he is already one month old. I love:
1. the smell of his hair
2. how excited he gets about his bottle
3. the sound of his burps
4. how he curls his toes when he eats
5. the way he grunts before his hunger cry
6. his eyes
7. how much he looks like his handsome daddy :)
8. his perfect belly button
9. how he snuggles when he is gassy
10. how he plays with my hair when he is trying to fall asleep
I also love how something so little can make you realize how big your "family" is. I have a great support system and appreciate all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
My sweet Poppy. You are so big! I love you!
Auntie Cindy
Precious boy!
He looks so big! How much does he weigh now? Cute!
Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? JL is getting so big! And so handsome!
I can't believe it has been a month already! Happy 1 month birthday John Lleyton!
Oh, he can't be a month old already! He's very handsome! I know you are so proud.
Post a Comment