Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Head Wrap

JL is quite smitten with anything mama is doing lately.   He now has his own chapstick, watch, umbrella, and ear warmer due to wanting to be like me so much.  He will say "I'm the daddy and you love me".  "Youre the wife and I'm driving you to the store".  It really does give me warm fuzzy's.  He has been into a lot of pretend play with his teddy bears lately.  Having a boy, we dont have all of the fun girly stuff to play house with.  So JL sort of compensates.  He takes baskets with large handles and pretends they are baby carseats for his 'babies'.  He also pushes his travel stroller around with Blues clues in it.  He puts Blue in timeout for hitting and saying No.  He gives all of his babies thier medicine and nebulizer treatments and potty trains them.  I just love it.

The other day, I had my knitted earwarmer on (thank you nina).  I had seen one of these and had mine modified for my smaller head.  It even fits JL.  He insisted on wearing it after I got home.  I had to take a pic. This pic makes me think...."if I had a little girl........she might look like this!".


No comments: