Friday, November 26, 2010

Farmers Market with MeMe and Pa (July 2010)

 Sunflowers!
 Pa and John Lleyton cruising the square.  Muffin and milk in hand!
 Mouth watering produce!
 yum!
 Jl, dad, and Greg just love this guy.  JL could listen to him for hours....and in fact, has before!
 Photo is washed out to me at the bottom, but battery was dying before I could get my settings perfect enough to try again! :(
My parents came up for John Lleytons birthday (July 30th) and got to experience the Farmer's Market with us.  They loved it.   I am practicing some photo skills from a class I learned .....let me know how you like the pics.  I am catching up on the blog because my memory card on the camera finally read  'FULL" and I was forced to get them on the computer!  yay!  nothing like procrastinating.  Get ready for some marathon blogging!

No comments: