Poppy loves peas. Well he really loves just about anything to eat....but really likes peas. I dont know if anyone that worked with me remembers this...but when I was pregnant, for about 6 weeks, I would eat an omelet with PEAS in it :). I went through these phases where I craved certain things. First it was oranges with onion flavored saltines. Well guess what, JL loves onions, saltines, and oranges together ! funny. Then it went to spinach. He is not so keen of spinach. Then I went to omelets and peas, to chocolate. He loves all of it. And what a milk drinker he is ! Mitzi and Jolee...you can vouch my cookies and milk issues.
I love to see this sweet face and hear, "momma, more peas please". On this particular day, he felt that his farmer, horse, and giraffe needed to eat peas and 'backaroni'. All I have to say is, they needed bibs.

No comments:
Post a Comment