My In-Laws have sold thier house and in between looking for a house and trying to find a place that will let them rent a month at a time, they are living with us. I LOVE my in-laws, but our house is all of 1300 square feet. Four adults and one toddler is ALOT for our little cracker box. Add to the mix the two cats and huge dog! okay moving on.
For Mothers Day I just wanted to be with my boys for some alone time. So Greg arranged a trip to the Tulsa aquarium and mall. Poppy was cutting teeth and his tummy was upset since he was off the diet a little bit, but overall he was so precious. The innocence in his eyes when he saw the fish for the first time and got to touch the turtles was priceless! Each night we put JL to bed after his treatments and he went down like a champ even though there was a prom, military ball, and party going on at the hotel. He goes down around 730 so this gave us some time to chat, eat, and watch the Discovery channel. I never knew so much about UFOs as I do now. Its the little things right? All of you that know I am addicted to Google know this fed my need for new info for a while. Jolee and Mitzi, I ate chocolate chip cookies every night with JL's organic whole milk. Talk about fat city. Greg and I gained three pounds in 2 days. Tulsa was good to us.
Sorry some of the pics are blurry. They were taken by our phones as that is easier to carry in with a little wild man on the go!
 |
| Puffer Fish |
 |
| How tall am I? |
 |
| He wasnt really sure about the Octopus |
 |
| Can I touch it mama? |
 |
| Sea Horse |
 |
| Star Fish |
 |
| Sting Ray |
 |
| Sea Turtle |
 |
| Frog |
 |
| He's thinking about touching the critters! |
 |
| More turtles! |
 |
| Riding the luggage cart |
 |
| Puffer Fish |
 |
| Shark Cage |
 |
| We could hardly pull him off the gator! |
 |
| On the way home we spotted a Kite Fair |
 |
| pooped out on the way home |
No comments:
Post a Comment