“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
Monday, September 22, 2008
First Day of School
Poppy's first day of school went great! The teachers loved him and said he did well. When I got there they were rocking him. From the notes they sent home, it seems he eats and sleeps better for them! He has been holding out on me. He smiled at me when I picked him up which just melted my heart! I asked if he slept in his bed (at home he wont because the reflux keeps him up most of the time)....and the teachers said "no we held him becuase we noticed he spit up a lot". I thought this was so nice and indicated they were really paying attention to my baby! He was all smiles when we got home as well. He was a little harder to put down than usual, but nothing to complain about!
I sure missed him. But it was very reassuring to know he was well taken care of today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ahh... good for you and Poppy! I think you will be more rested and patient with him while you are working. I found that to hold true with me when I was working full time. It's just a different stress and you really look forward to seeing him at the end of the day:-) You look great and he's getting cuter & cuter by the day!!!
Post a Comment