Saturday, August 02, 2008

John Lleyton Brown has arrived!

John Lleyton made his arrival on Wednesday afternoon! The handsome boy weighed in at 8 lbs, 5 ounces and 20.5 inches long. He was delivered by C-Section after 22 hours of hard work/labor by his Mommy! I'll save the details for Kristy to post, she has quite a long "birth story" to tell! Baby, Mom, and Dad are all doing great! Here are a few sneak peak pictures of Poppy right after he was brought to see his Mom! They are a beautiful family!!! -Amy

6 comments:

Matt and Jolee said...

Congratulations, Kristy!! He's so cute I just want to eat him up... Good job, mommy. I can't wait to hear the details...

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

What a beautiful baby, Kristy! Congratulations! We are so happy for you, and Addison cannot wait to meet JL!

Ashley said...

Congratulations, Kristy and Greg!

Kathleen Villar said...

Congratulations Kristy and Greg! He is a handsome little guy and looks like the perfect addition to your little family. Enjoy these first few weeks! We can't wait to meet him and Joseph is so happy to have a new playmate!

Brandy said...

Congrats! I'm so glad to hear he's here... and adorable!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He looks very healthy! Call me if you need anything.