Friday, July 25, 2008

Stats

Effaced: 60% Dilated 1.5 ( no change , but this is okay) Apparantly, with a first time baby you want to efface first then dilate. Doc wants to see me back on Tues/Wed instead of one week! We are so close! Kristy

7 comments:

Matt and Jolee said...

YEAH, At least you did something, girl! You are way ahead of what I did the first time around. I can't believe it's time for him to actually be here... then we get to see pics of him all the time. How exciting and GOOD LUCK to you when it happens. I'll be anxiously awaiting the news. You're gonna do great. Love ya!

The Traxsons said...

I can't believe it's almost time! I can't wait!!!

Kathleen Villar said...

Can't wait to see his sweet little face!

Matt and Jolee said...

Me again. I just got the email from Mitzi that you are in labor!!! Woo hoo... I'm sure your feelin' some pain right now, but it'll be worth it.

Kathleen Villar said...

Yeah!! He's on his way!

Amber said...

Yeah he is here!!! I can't wait to meet him. Looking forward to lots of posts onPoppy!

Shannon said...

Oh wow! I just checked your blog and saw that you went into labor today. I can't wait to see him!!! How exciting!