“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
Friday, April 04, 2008
Fun Stuff!
I love this kind of stuff........Here is some info about me that you may or may not know. I got the idea from another blog I stalk....Have fun!
10 years ago:
In 1998, I was doing an internship in Fayetteville Public Schools and preparing for interviews. I was working at Montessori and 2 other small jobs just to make ends meet. School ruled my life! I became very ill in 1998 with a mystery illness that they never figured out. Looking back, I think it was mono, but who knows. I was sick for about three months and got everythign under th sun with it...strep, tonsilitis, strange rash, pink eye several times, and got allergies for the first time in my life.
Things on my to-do-list:
Short term: Paperwork, pick up house before maid comes (does anyone else do that?), wash baby clothes, and get garden plans ready, make a list of things needed for birth/delivery.
What I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
Open a 'no kill' shelter, get acreage upon acreage to live on, help TEAM build the 'dream' clinic, adopt a child, and pay off debt. TRAVEL, TRAVEL, TRAVEL
My bad habits:
Not exercising enough, clenching my teeth, obsessing over cleaning......
Five jobs I have had:
1. photographer assistant
2. secretary to accountant
3. teachers aide at Montessori
4. School SLP
5. Private Practice SLP
Things people might not know about me:
1. I love to read and do crossword puzzles
2. I sleep walk (only when I am really stressed and I dont do anything crazy like leave the house or consume 3000 calories!)
3. I have serious OCD tendencies (oh wait, most of you DO know that)
4. I am a penny pincher, love sales and good deals
5. I cant stand to see people litter or throw cigarettes out thier car windows
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that's fun...i may have to put my info on my blog.
I just did your fun stuff to my blog!
I just did your fun stuff to my blog!
Post a Comment