Saturday, February 09, 2008

Poppy Update


I went to the doctor yesterday morning, and so far so good! I have gained 6 pounds since my very first doctor's visit in early December. This will probably be the last time I report on weight :). I got the hear Poppy's heart beat at 150 beats a minute. This was slower than the 170 we previously heard. My blood pressure was 104/62. Next time we go we get to find out the sex of the baby! I will have it put on DVD and will try to figure out how to get it on the blog. Some of you guys that I dont get to see very often are asking what I look like....well....reluctantly I have posted a picture. Holla back to the "Baby got back" song. :)

4 comments:

Matt and Jolee said...

You look so cute and I expect to see more pictures as the months progress! Just wait about 5 months from now!! You won't be laughing then, but you'll be happy to look back at the pictures... I always took a picture the nights before I was induced.... It's fun to look back and think, WHOA!

Cindy Watson said...

you look great. i love your LITTLE tummy! so sweet. i can't wait to know whether poppy is pink or blue.

Kathleen Villar said...

You look great! This is the best time of pregnancy- you feel good and look cute!

Let me know if you figure out how to put the DVD on the blog- we never could get it in the right file format. It is truly amazing to see him/her though moving around inside.

Can you feel any movement yet? Pretty soon it will feel like he/she is building something inside you. :)

The Traxsons said...

You are adorable! I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!