“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
Saturday, February 02, 2008
Happy Valentines Day
I just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day....early I know! Take time to tell those that you love ,you LOVE THEM! This day isn't just for lovers, so tell your friends, family, and kiddos....HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I am not one for expecting big gifts for Valentines Day, but I do love a good excuse to go out to a romantic dinner. Last year we ate dinner at James at the Mill. Greg had it all set up without me knowing! He is good at that. It was a great dinner, and of course my favorite part was dessert. Right after Valentines Day last year I found the cutest red shirt on sale at Dillards.....needless to say, I wont be able to squeeze into it this year. I guess I could and make Greg promise to take the picture from the collar bone up! hehehehe.
To all my friends and family, Happy Valentines Day. Eat some chocolate, wear red, and share the love!
Here are a couple of quotes I really liked that reminded me of LOVE:
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Attributed to Claudia Ghandi
For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. ~Rosemonde Gerard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I like the new pics. You guys are so cute together. Even better than that...I know you love each other so much! I need to remember the quotes. My favorite was about walking through the garden.
Love the quotes! Just think, next year you will have a new love in your life. : )
Happy Valentine's Day...early! I love the quotes...I'll snag them for my collection! :)
Valentine's Day?! VALENTINE'S DAY?! This is by far the most premature Valentine's greeting I have ever seen! But I shall return the greeting even though I try to block this particular holiday out of my mind. Happy Valentine's Day to you, your hubby, and your little-wittle-teeny-tiny baby!!
Post a Comment