Wednesday, December 05, 2007

All I want for Christmas is.....


A RAZOR! What happened to my husbands baby face? Deer season hit, and he grew a full beard. Oh well....sigh....guess it keeps him warm in the woods. This thought runs through my head when I see him:

Grizzly Adams ( I guess Joe or Kuma could be Ben)


The beard must have helped because he did get an 8 point this past weekend. He is so proud.....we are having the 'parental units' as we call them, over for deer on Saturday. I will post a picture of him and the buck on here later.

Dont ask me what he did with the rack on the deer........sigh. Lets just say, it is another Christmas decoration this year. Joy to the World! :)

2 comments:

Cindy Watson said...

i like the beard...i thought it was going to be rough...but the picture doesn't make it look that way. you will have to fill me in on the rack...i don't get it.

Kathleen Villar said...

Cody just gave in to my pleading and shaved after a month of playing "mountain man." He likes to grow out his beard 2-3 times a year, for a month or so, just to make sure he can still do it I think. : )

Although I know beards aren't the snuggliest things, I think it looks good on Greg.