Friday, November 30, 2007

Everything is a process


Isnt that just so true! I love to get things done, whether it be cleaning, scrapbooking, planning, or decorating the tree.....but man, I have learned through the years that everything gets done at its own pace, NOT MINE. When I get an idea in my head, I like to carry it through till the end. But the problem is, I have to many ideas and tasks. Sooooo....I start each one, and make it a process, and when it gets done, it gets done. The process of decorating for Christmas has started. Greg lugged 7, yes 7, large boxes of Christmas decor out of the attic, plus our tree. Well, the tree is pre lit so basically we get out of the bag and plugged it in! Viola! Isnt it pretty? It will look much better with ornaments. I dont have a theme, except that I never buy my own ornaments. Each one has a story and special person behind it. I love that. I collect reindeer and snowmen and they take up most of the tree. We also have some hunting ornaments that I will add to a different tree one year when we have more space. I participate in a few ornament exchanges each year and get some really unique ornaments that way! I will post more later. p.s. The cats are enjoying a new place to hide.

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

We had to leave our pre-lit tree in storage or we would have blown it up over here, lol. We bought a real one and we'll see if it stays alive :-)