Nothing ever goes as scheduled...but that is life right?
Here is how our day went:
10:00 Dermatology appt for JL. Just another allergic reaction to who knows what. We both suspect sunscreen and the doc called in an ointment we can use for his flare ups from now on. THANK YOU!
Greg took JL to school as I headed to work. My day started at 11 and was over by 330.
I headed to get JL and take him to his 4:00 Kumon appt. He did great at his appt but was a holy terror afterwards. Soooooo.....I decided I was not going to take him to the pool with him being on the brink of a possible melt down. Nothing like trying to carry a wet child out of the pool right?
On our way home JL was very arguementative and rude. I chose to ignore him and this perplexed him as we always have our best conversations while coming home from school. He told me "At some point you have to use your voice". Really? Where does he get this stuff.
Greg was home about the same time we were and could tell that it was not going well....so we packed up dinner and went for a drive to a lot we are in love with in Goshen. We drove to it, stared at it, talked to the neighbors, petted thier dogs, then headed home. From dinner till bedtime JL was much more pleasant.
Maybe we can enjoy the pool tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment