Today has been busy from start till finish.....
I dropped John Lleyton off at school by 8:30, then headed to work. I had my first kiddo at 9:30 and worked solid without a break until 330. I did paperwork from 330 to 4:30 and then left for Little Rock for some training.
I am now sitting at the Peabody missing my boys like crazy. Funny how a night time routine can be missed so much.
JL had a good day at school. He is now napping without a pull up and is doing well. I'm not brave enough to do this at night :) I called Greg to check in on them and JL was being argumentative again. After one time out all was good and they had a peaceful night.
Tomorrow is water day at school so Greg will have to dress him in his water clothes and remember to bring a spare change of clothes. He will also have to remember to pick JL up early to go to Kumon and pack organic jelly beans for reward. He also has to remember to put the jelly beans in his office while at work so they dont melt. Its funny all the things mommy takes care of and has to let go of while she is gone. Greg will do a great job. He already texted me and told me he got JL to bed earlier than normal. Job well done honey!
No comments:
Post a Comment