Oh man...... We cleaned again. Making a huge headway. Greg and I grabbed a quick bite to eat tonight at Farrels on Dickson. Then we took a drive to the country and listened to 80's music. He even dedicated a song to me. Yeah we're nerdy like that......
I think jl is having an identity crisis ;). One minute he's telling me I can't open the door because I'm too small and he needs to help me, then the next he's crawling out of bed and asking me to hold him like a baby and walk him to sleep.
All I have to say is .... Sure thing buddy. I don't care if your a 32 pound, almost 3 year old, deadweight...... I'll walk you anytime you want me too. It's my pleasure. I even smelled his hair just like those long nights I spent walking him to help him breathe.
I love to be taken back...... Thanks boys.... You both took me back tonight.....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment