On day 2 we just enjoyed the grounds surrounding us. We went for a few nature walks, ate wonderful food, and let JL just run around. He played on the playground, rode Chester the horse, and played in the Devil's pool. We allowed him to eat the food at Big Cedar just to experience it with us. Not a good idea. Explosive bowel issues followed. Soooo not pretty. JL was slight cranky due to not feeling well so we just took it easy.
On a side note, I brought what I thought was a minature bottle of saline and it WASNT. It burned my eyes so bad I had to wear my glasses half the day until I could get to the gift shop and pay gold for the smallest bottle of saline ever. Nonetheless, I was able to put the contacts in and communicate with the rest of the world. I always tell Greg if my eyes are not right I cant hear. Swear...its true.
No comments:
Post a Comment