Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ring

Poppy is obsessed with our wedding rings.  He is constantly wanting to wear them and we have explained time and time again that they are not toys, they dont come off, and that when he is older he will have one of his own.  I sometimes put a ponytail holder around his finger and he pretends it is a ring for a bit.  We were out to eat one evening and he spotted a quarter machine that had rings in it.  It was ON!  We put the quarter in and out came an adjustable ring.  Of course we lost it within a day, but it was fun while it lasted.

When we got in the car, JL said "When I grow up, I'm gonna wear a ring like daddy and have a baby".  Sigh........that just sounds so grown up to me.

He is actually telling me this as Greg is taking this picture. 



No comments: