Just random pic from this weekend when we went to Ozark Natural Foods with my mom. Sorry its blurry....they really should make great, portable, good quality cameras. The phone will just have to work. He almost refused to get out of the milk. He said it was his house and he wanted to stay inside. I told him that we were going to a story with lots of breakables next so he needed to move on and practice using his pointing finger so we could check out and be on our way. I think the word "breakables" had him at hello. My mom was cracking up at him holing up in the milk. Several people had stopped, pointed, and smiled at him while getting thier shopping partners attention. Apparently he was quite the show stopper. I was too busy smelling the handmade soap until mom grabbed my attention. Cant you just see the whole display falling down? Glad that didnt happen.

No comments:
Post a Comment