Saturday, February 12, 2011

Daddy Time

Soooooo....JL still prefers Mommy over Daddy at this point and pretty much wont get 10 feet from me.  That's okay, I'm soaking it in while I can becuase I know, there will be a time, when he wants nothing to do wiht me....and....I.will.be. heartbroken. 

I was feeling a little, um, spent, the other day with all of the clingy-ness.  The snow days, starting a new daycare, and being sick dont help much with this either. 

I am always trying to think of new activities that he can do with Greg (inside).  JL was hammering on the walls with his play hammer and it was quite agitating to say the least.  He was using the hammer appropriately, like he had seen Daddy do, so I hated to get on to him.  So, I redirected.  I asked Greg to get a bored from the garage and let JL go at it.....

Here is how that went.  I had to take the picture of the board that said STUD.  I think I'm gonna put it in one of my notes to Greg one day.  Cause.....he really is a stud :)



1 comment:

Carmen said...

These pictures are GREAT! I love them!!