Greg is hunting.
JL is napping.
I am lonely.
How can I be lonely? I just had a three foot extra appendage on my leg since 530 a.m. "Mama watch!", "Mama help me", "Mama I hurt my finger", "Mama I wanna look at the snow again", "Mama I wanna do a puzzle", "Mama I need to go pooootttttyyyyy!"
Every second of the morning filled with laughter, snuggles, a little bit of Kipper (a new cartoon we have found on netflix), and some pretend play doctor and dentist. JL sat on my hip and made lunch with me. We had carrots, mac and cheese, and homemade chicken tenders (thanks marria!).
I think it takes me a while to change gears. My mind goes from spinning to a complete stand still the moment he is laid down for a nap. I should be napping with him. I should be doing laundry. I should be working / doing paperwork. I should be doing dishes.
All of those things will have to wait. I'm gonna switch gears by watching him sleep, listening to him breath, and smell his hair. I might check out facebook on my phone in the midst of some of that too......I mean, I don twant to smother him. :)
Have a good Sunday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment