The weekend before Christmas....it was here. I got the call. It was ready to be picked up. THE BANJO. Greg had no idea.......but I had to get him to take me to Eureka Springs to get it. It's not something the 'non banjo player' can just pick up. You have to pluck it, smell it, check it out, talk banjo talk with the banjo man, and pick out all of the accessories. Soooo, the day it came in, we had lunch. I had already prepared Greg that he was getting one thing for Christmas. One present and nothing else. He was perplexed. It's not that he is hard to shop for. He is always grateful for anything he gets....but I wanted to get him something special this year. JL shares our love for music and and can pick Greg's guitar with the best of 'em (toddlers I mean). So oftentimes Greg will give JL his guitar and has nothing to play. Now Greg can pick the Banjo and JL can pick the guitar while I play the plastic keyboard that JL got for Christmas, I guess :)
Lady Hawk greeted us at the door.......sweet girl.
So if your are interested in a Banjo in the near future....here is your hookup information----
http://www.stringedinstrumentpeddler.com/
So if your are interested in a Banjo in the near future....here is your hookup information----
http://www.stringedinstrumentpeddler.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment