In the pictures above you will see him eating his cowboy breakfast of eggs, sausage, and biscuits and grapes, Us on our way outside to play after I got home from shopping, and him and daddy enjoying thier breakfast together.
“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Cowboy Breakfast
JL has an obsession with cowboy hats currently. At least he lets me put a different hat on him when we leave the house. We did decide to get him a cowboy hat for the beach this summer since it does keep the sun off his face and shoulders. He will wear the hat all day if I let him. He wants my cowboy hat since it is smaller and doenst fall over his eyes. We have since lost it......hmmmm...how do you lose something that big? It will turn up in the oddest place, I know. The Little People Farmer was washed with hunting clothes and his sidekick horsey was in my sock drawer.....you know, where he belongs :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment