Thursday, February 25, 2010

FEB 10th blog entry

I made a few changes to my blog entry on Feb 10th. I had written it very quickly and had worded some things wrong. I had led you to believe we had already sold our house and in fact we are just now working to put it on the market. sorry! Some of you had emailed with a few questions so I will address them here. 1. Have we moved? no, just now putting house on the market and looking for land to build a house on. 2. Is JL out of daycare? No, just reduced his time. 3. Am I still working? Yes, very part time 4. Are we happy with daycare? VERY....right now, JL's health issues are coming first. 5. Did Greg change jobs? No, he was promoted YAY! He is now partner at Harrington, Miller, Kieklak, Eichmann, and Brown.

No comments: