“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
Friday, January 08, 2010
More Random Thoughts.....
I have found that more and more people are reading our blog. This is very exciting, but sometimes I feel like they dont really get to see what our family is like. I am going to do better at painting a better picture of our everyday life. A friend of mine (who i dont get to see as often as I would like (Kathleen!), has started a new blog in addition to her original blog. It is basically a picture a day, usually no words, but it 'captures' the essence. You get it? Kathleen and I keep in touch through email and blogging and it doenst feel like time goes by so much when we see each other. We can just pick up where we left off. NOw Jolee, this is where it makes me sad you are not blogging! Am I gonna have to start texting you at odd hours to keep up :) ????
So, because I know myself so well, I will not be creating another blog. For one, I can barely keep up with this one. And for two, I am not sure I can remember one more password or web address.
I got a great book for Christmas (thanks Ta Min!) that addresses some of those random thoughts I have most of the time. This blog will include some of those, some random pictures, family updates, and even some information that may be totally useless to most of you (but maybe will help just ONE person). Greg and I are both blessed with jobs we love and I am hoping to put information on our site about our jobs that can help others. Getting info out of him is like getting blood out of a turnip, but nonetheless, I will try. :)
I just wanted to have posting on here to let you know of the changes and to encourage comments from some of you anonymous readers! If you dont want to comment on the blog, just drop me an email regarding any of the posts!
Enjoy the change! I have learned, Change Can Be Good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good Kristy! Scold Jolee. I like it!! Maybe she'll give in to peer pressure eventually.
Looking forward to the "changes."
You guys are killin' me! It honestly felt like lately nobody was reading. My goal was to finish out Germany and then stop when I get back to the States. Well, now I'm guessing you'll want to hear about Kuwait so I decided to take my little break now. I'll be back, don't worry - it'll just be from a war zone!
Awwww, Chi cheeee!!! You liked the book!!! :)
Post a Comment