Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving at home and visited with the McNeills as well. Before heading to Hannah's we had to stop by WalMart. While there, John Lleyton spotted a Santa hat. I put it on him and he refused to take it off. When it was time to go, I explained he had to leave the hat and he could wear the one he had in the car. So he looked at a blow up of Santa and said "here" and we put it on Santa's head. Then, I told Greg, "It looked so cute on him"....and I went back in a bought it. Such a pushover I know. I got in the car and took it out of the bag. HIs eyes lit up and he yelled over and over "hat, hat , santa, hat!". I put it on him and he wore it for three days! He still sees it every morning and wears it.

No comments: