Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Caught!

John Lleyton has become very interested in his wipes lately. He will pull them out and wash his hands and face and even the floor (wonder who he saw doing that?). After we had packed for Texas, I made sure I left the diapers and wipes out for the car ride. He crawled over the to wipes and I just watched....as he pulled every single on out. We were at my parents house, so he had an audience. He had no idea any of us were watching as he was so enthralled in his activity. He looks so cute looking up at the camera when I said "whats up John Lleyton". His answer was "done".

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh, that's cute! Emily used to love doing that too.

Carmen said...

His answer is HILARIOUS!!! He knew it was waaaay past time to be done. Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

i like how sweet and innocent he looks.