“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
Friday, July 31, 2009
1 year ago
One year ago, on July 29th, at 6 pm, my water broke while I was getting in my car to leave work. I drove myself to the labor and delivery triage and had Greg meet me there. I was only 2 minutes away...nice! When entering the triage, I saw a coworker who, thankfully, guided me to the right place. Her friend was also in labor at the same time. 22 hours later, via emergency C-section, Poppy arrived. Man is he precious! We have gone down memory lane many times the past three days. What sweet memories we have! Enjoy the slide show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Happy Birthday JL! I can't belive he's already a year old!! He's getting so big! He's been hanging out with Owen at daycare...I think they're going to be big buds.
I still can't believe he's a year old. I hope he had a wonderful first birthday!!
oh my...time has flown. we love you John Lleyton and can't wait to see what the future holds for you sweet boy.
Post a Comment