Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

To the most wonderful husband and daddy ever....we love you! Happy First Fathers Day. Dear Daddy, You are the best Daddy ever. You are so patient with me when I pull your glasses off and throw them on the floor. You come and get me during the night when I am crying so I can lay on mommy's shoulder while you make my bottle. You always keep a spare pacifier and shaker in your pocket...just in case. I love it when we two step and take our nightly walk. I also watch as you make dinner every night while mommy and I play in the living room and read books. I really enjoy it when you sing "To all the girls I've loved Before' by Willie Nelson during bath time. And most importantly, your grilled cheese sandwiches rock when I am sick and wont eat anything else :) I love you daddy! JL (Poppy)

No comments: