“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
The Facts of Life....
Now does everyone have that song in your head yet? "You take the good, you take the bad,...."....eheheh you can thank me later.
I am addicted to the funny facts of life. I crave information...especially quirky information that really is good for nothing. I still never figured out why roaches die on thier backs and you never see crows nests.....
But here is what I learned from a local publication:
1. Spider's webs have a natural clotting agent. Apply to a cut, and it will quickly stop the flow of blood
2. Cats purr at approximate 26 cycles per second. This is the same frequency as an idling diesel engine.
3. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning (this could be helpful during Lent for me!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment