“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
Friday, May 29, 2009
Fun
Sometimes I have way too much fun at work. A few weeks ago, I was playing the a doctor kit with one of my kiddos. We were giving each other fake shots, listening to our hearts, and the kit even had a toy beeper. Crack me up. To really get into the part, of course, I had to get all decked out. I share a room with Carmen and Amy, so of course they got a good glimpse of the action, as well as took a picture. I had no idea how I looked.....probably should not dress up like a doc again after seeing the pic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no.... you cannot stop the doctor dressing-up. It was GREAT! You're the best looking doctor I've ever seen!
Post a Comment