Wednesday, March 11, 2009

small update

STEALING MISS HEATHERS MT. DEW AT SCHOOL. Bet he wishes he could taste it! PLAYING WITH BUBBLES AT SCHOOL BATH TIME I have a few pictures I wanted to post on here. I also wantd to tell you a few things John Lleyton is doing. He has been trying to wave 'bye bye' for a couple of weeks but did it tonight...very quickly after we said "say bye bye" as we were leaving day care. He was so proud of himself. The ladies at 'school' are so good about sending us pictures of his daily happenings. We LOVE them! He is becoming quite attached to Miss Heather and she will be leaving soon. We will miss her! I always say to him "kiss?" and then give him a kiss after dinner, bath, etc. Tonight he leaned in and kissed me back. Then when I pulled way he was practicing his kissing lips. It was super precious. He loves bath time and will splash like crazy. I think he will really enjoy the water this summer. He very clearly says 'dada' when he is happy and 'mama' when he is sad, sleepy, hungry, etc. When he first wakes up, he has started to say 'mamama'. John Lleyton is a very determined and active little fellow. I think we he becomes mobile I might actually be able to lose the last of the baby weight. Is that wishful thinking???? He has Greg's patience and my intensity. I think we may have a Southpaw on our hands. He tends to use his left hand for most activities. That is all I have for now...enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Cindy Watson said...

cutie patootie!!!!

Cindy Watson said...

cutie patootie!!!!