Last night was our monthly girls nite out. We went to the Wine Cellar off Dickson and enjoyed some great wine, appetizers, and conversation. We actually took the last two months off from Girls Nite due to holiday exhaustion! I always miss my time with the girls if we dont get together often. The conversation is endless and I just love how we are all so different and can all get along. We are able to just pick up where we left off at each girls nite. Not everyone can make it each time, but each month I send a mass email and take names, then plan away! We are always looking for great ideas. Anyone have any? So far we have done:
1. massage/pedicure/manicures
2. showers/birthdays
3. ornament exchange
4. wine cellar
5. various restaurants with private rooms so we can be LOUD!
6. bowling
7. dinner/movie/dessert
8. karaoke (spelling)
9. Pass Your Plate
In the future we want to:
have a wine tasting, go to the lake, spend a long weekend away, rent the party bus, and take cooking lessons
We are all at different times in our lives and have still managed to stay together. It is a family like no other, I must say. I love you girls!
“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
Saturday, March 07, 2009
Girls Night Out
Last night was our monthly girls nite out. We went to the Wine Cellar off Dickson and enjoyed some great wine, appetizers, and conversation. We actually took the last two months off from Girls Nite due to holiday exhaustion! I always miss my time with the girls if we dont get together often. The conversation is endless and I just love how we are all so different and can all get along. We are able to just pick up where we left off at each girls nite. Not everyone can make it each time, but each month I send a mass email and take names, then plan away! We are always looking for great ideas. Anyone have any? So far we have done:
1. massage/pedicure/manicures
2. showers/birthdays
3. ornament exchange
4. wine cellar
5. various restaurants with private rooms so we can be LOUD!
6. bowling
7. dinner/movie/dessert
8. karaoke (spelling)
9. Pass Your Plate
In the future we want to:
have a wine tasting, go to the lake, spend a long weekend away, rent the party bus, and take cooking lessons
We are all at different times in our lives and have still managed to stay together. It is a family like no other, I must say. I love you girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What is pass your plate? Is it like a supper club?
I haven't been to the Wine Cellar yet...can't wait to try it out. Speaking of - on April 9th, they are having Jackson L. Graves night and we get 10% of the proceeds. So you and Greg should plan a date night that night - or you could have another girls' night there!
Post a Comment