Thursday, December 04, 2008

From Courtney

Courtney has an awesome camera and has really done well with her photography skills. John Lleyton was her practice subject while she was here. His first modeling session and he didnt even know it. I will cherish these pictures forever! Thanks Court!

5 comments:

Kathleen Villar said...

What a doll! These are beautiful pictures and really seemed to capture his personality. His smile is so sweet. I can't believe how grown up he is though. Where have our little babies gone?

Shannon said...

Wow! She did a great job! I love the one of him smiling. He looks like a sweetheart. I was wanting to see more pics. Thanks for posting!!!

Cindy Watson said...

Kristy...oh my...I could just eat him up. He is so adorable. The only thing I don't like...he is growing up too fast. Where has the time gone? What a sweet boy!

Angie Cleary said...

Kristy
He is just so cute and growing so fast! BTW your fall photo is really pretty of your family! Happy Holidays!

Amy said...

I LOVE THEM!!! He's so handsome!