We got this note from his nursery school today. I always look forward to seeing what they have to say about his day. When I picked him up today he was napping. He looked so precious. I let him sleep for a few more minutes while I gathered his things and read his note. The ladies seem to really adore him and care for him genuinely. He is always so happy on the days he is at daycare and falls right into his routine at home. He is at day care three days a week from about 9 to 5....sometimes 5:30. Here is his schedule (for the most part, wink wink....teething throws a kink in it at times)
we come home from day care....
6:30 ish bath time
7 bottle
7:45 bed
8:30 Greg and I usually turn in at this time to stay rested!
John Lleyton is sleeping till about 2 or 4 in the morning, then takes a bottle and is up and ready for his day to start by 5:30. I never thought we would actually have somewhat of a routine....it is nice to be able to plan outings now.
This weekend he had his first outing......yes, his first, for real. I am not sheltering him....I am sheltering others :). He used to have this heart wrenching scream, that was so unpredictable. Now, his little tummy feels so much better and we are quite pleasant to be around! HIs little smile can also be quite catching! Thanks Carmen for the tag teaming with me at the outing. Poppy ended up falling asleep in her arms and was such a good boy for us while we shopped!
“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
Monday, November 17, 2008
John Lleyton is telling stories :)
We got this note from his nursery school today. I always look forward to seeing what they have to say about his day. When I picked him up today he was napping. He looked so precious. I let him sleep for a few more minutes while I gathered his things and read his note. The ladies seem to really adore him and care for him genuinely. He is always so happy on the days he is at daycare and falls right into his routine at home. He is at day care three days a week from about 9 to 5....sometimes 5:30. Here is his schedule (for the most part, wink wink....teething throws a kink in it at times)
we come home from day care....
6:30 ish bath time
7 bottle
7:45 bed
8:30 Greg and I usually turn in at this time to stay rested!
John Lleyton is sleeping till about 2 or 4 in the morning, then takes a bottle and is up and ready for his day to start by 5:30. I never thought we would actually have somewhat of a routine....it is nice to be able to plan outings now.
This weekend he had his first outing......yes, his first, for real. I am not sheltering him....I am sheltering others :). He used to have this heart wrenching scream, that was so unpredictable. Now, his little tummy feels so much better and we are quite pleasant to be around! HIs little smile can also be quite catching! Thanks Carmen for the tag teaming with me at the outing. Poppy ended up falling asleep in her arms and was such a good boy for us while we shopped!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want to hear his stories. I bet they are some of daddy's hunting stories.
Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment