
Okay, I have been taked by Kathleen V....so here are the 7 random facts about me! I hope I dont bore anyone....
1. I met my husband on a blind date
2. I have never had the chicken pox
3. I sleep walk when I am really stressed
4. I love to travel and always look forward to my next trip. Where have I been?
Puerto Rico, New York, Chicago, many places in Florida, Sanibel Island, Route 66, Vegas (many times!), Cancun, Cozumel, Grand Caymen, Grand Canyon, Tulum (Mayan Riveria), and Colorado Springs. I hope I didnt leave anything out!
5. I have always wanted many children....however, I met Greg a little later than expected..and well, this last 9 weeks has been a little rough. So I will just stay with adding pets to the family
6. I have major obsessive compulsive tendencies. That is putting it lightly. I love lists, any type of organizer, and cleaning supplies. In fact, cleaning is very theraputic to me. You would never know it by looking at my house lately :)
7. I pray in the shower. Why, I have no idea!
Who am I tagging? Amy L, Cindy W, Mitzi T, Jolee R, Christie D, Kate C.,and Marria H
1 comment:
You pray in the shower for the same reason I pray in the shower...it's peaceful...you can't get to a cell phone or computer...and no one talks to you! :) Sometimes, I get so involved in my praying that I can't remember if I've washed/conditioned my hair...so I end up doing it again!
Post a Comment