Sunday, October 26, 2008

Baby Faces

John Lleyton has found a new love....reading :). Today while Daddy was at WalMart we looked for new things to do that interest us. We have tried books before, with no interest, but I think since his vision has gotten so much better he decided he really liked two books imparticular. One is a book full of baby faces...laughing, crying, happy, sad, etc. The other book is a full of large black and white pictures. It sort of reminds me of a physchological test...so when I read it to him (it has no words)...I kid around and say "And what do you see in this picture? Mommy sees keys, a bib, etc". It is really funny. Today he held the book and looked at the pictures so intently! I had to catch it on camera. Unfortunately these things happen when he is in my lap and VERY quickly...so thank goodness for cell phone cameras. However, they arent as clear as I wish they were!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi big boy!!! you look so handsome!

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite pictures of my daughter is of her "reading" to her dad on Mother's Day at about 4 months. She really would look at the pictures and make the funniest baby sounds like she was reading aloud!