This picture has light over his head from the back door...and not so good quality, but I had my phone near when he was wide awake and had to snap it! Maybe it is really just a halo :) 'cause he is a little angel :)
I want to thank all of you who came by, called, and sent messages to us while we were in the hospital and throughout the recovery so far at home. John Lleyton had quite a journey to get here, but it has been well worth it.
When I get time I will document the birth story on the blog. Right now, it is all so fresh...almost too fresh....ouch! I will also have more pictures. Thank you Amy for posting the pictures for us!
I promise I will get an update on here soon......keep checking! I will include a slide show with lots of pics once I get them downloaded and on CD.
“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
My Little Angel
This picture has light over his head from the back door...and not so good quality, but I had my phone near when he was wide awake and had to snap it! Maybe it is really just a halo :) 'cause he is a little angel :)
I want to thank all of you who came by, called, and sent messages to us while we were in the hospital and throughout the recovery so far at home. John Lleyton had quite a journey to get here, but it has been well worth it.
When I get time I will document the birth story on the blog. Right now, it is all so fresh...almost too fresh....ouch! I will also have more pictures. Thank you Amy for posting the pictures for us!
I promise I will get an update on here soon......keep checking! I will include a slide show with lots of pics once I get them downloaded and on CD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I think he is looking for me. He knows I am out there somewhere. I can't believe how much he has changed already. What a little heartbreaker! I love his little nose. CUTE! Counting the days until I see you guys again...
What a cutie! He is such an alert little guy. See you Thursday.
I can't imagine why you don't have any time!!?? Ha. Just kidding... you're doing good to have up there what you do. He's SO cute... I know its crazy, but one day you'll forget the pain and do it all over again. Ok, so you don't REALLY forget it, that's just how the saying goes. I remember one of my deliveries (well, really all 3) VERY clearly. My first one was the hardest... but I didn't end up with a c-section. My second one was the easiest and my 3rd wasn't terrible, but not as easy as #2. I slowly learned that epidurals DO work... sometimes.
What a cutie pie! Norah is dying to meet her boyfriend :) We can't wait to see him!
Wow! He's wide eyed! How sweet...
Congratulations! He is an absolute doll! Glad you are both doing well! Jayna Weber
Hi poppy!
So excited for you all! My favorite quote to capture such a miracle...tiny little thing, great big blessing! Take care.
Lisa
Post a Comment