“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
Have it but still using it...sorry. : ( It is fun to read though. Glad to hear things are going well! Can't wait to see how much he has grown.
I don't have that one, but I have Your Babies First Year For Dummies if you want to borrow that one :) I found it much more informative since I was in fact a dummy on the subject! ha!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Have it but still using it...sorry. : ( It is fun to read though.
Glad to hear things are going well! Can't wait to see how much he has grown.
I don't have that one, but I have Your Babies First Year For Dummies if you want to borrow that one :) I found it much more informative since I was in fact a dummy on the subject! ha!
Post a Comment