“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
Friday, July 11, 2008
TEAM Shower
On June 21st the girls at TEAM threw a wonderful shower for us. I tell ya, these girls know how to celebrate the upcoming birth of a baby! Cindy was so sweet to open her home to many guests! It was the perfect setting. Right as you walk in the door there was a Welcome sign for John Lleyton and a wonderful table of food and treats. The Petit Fors (spelling?) said "Poppy" and the punch was green with limes floating in it. They used the colors in the nursery for the shower and it all looked so good! They 'showered' us with gifts and were very good to us. John Lleyton will have lots of ladies to thank in person once he gets here. Thank you ladies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You look so beautiful! I can't wait to see pics of poppy when he gets here!
Is that Nicole Neal in that picture? I went to college with her and we were in the same sorority! :-)
Post a Comment