“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Going out to eat
Greg and I don't eat out all that often, but with crazy schedules sometimes it is the last resort. I love to cook and actually I miss the days I cooked quite often. Because Greg gets home before I do each night, he takes care of dinner. He is quite a good cook I must say! We also keep the freezers stocked with Schwan's, but sometimes, a meal out is nice. Sort of like a date :)
I have a site that I read periodically that posted places kids can eat for free in NWA. Just thought I would share. The blog is :
www.lifepluskids.com
Where Kids Eat Free in Northwest Arkansas
Finding a good restaurant that allows kids to eat free is like finding the holy grail of parenthood. Thankfully, many restaurants in Northwest Arkansas still offer kids eat free. We hope this handy guide will help you find those restaurants when you need them.
Mondays
The Rib Crib in Rogers, AR (4pm-close)
Flying Burrito in Fayetteville, AR (all day)
Grubs in Fayetteville, AR (all day)
O’Charleys in Rogers, AR (all day)
Tuesdays
Flying Burrito in Fayetteville, AR (all day)
Grubs in Fayetteville, AR (all day)
Bizy’s in Fayetteville, AR (all day)
Denny’sin Fayetteville, Springdale and Bentonville, AR (4-10pm)
O’Charley’s in Rogers, AR (all day)
The Catfish Hole in Fayetteville, AR (all day, under 5 yrs)
Pizza Huts all around Northwest Arkansas (evening buffet)
Wednesdays
Jose’s in Fayetteville, AR (4pm to close)
Flying Burrito in Fayetteville, AR (all day)
Grubs in Fayetteville, AR (all day)
Noodles in Fayetteville, AR (4pm to close)
O’Charley’s in Rogers, AR (all day)
The Catfish Hole in Fayetteville, AR (all day, under 5 yrs)
Thursdays
Jose’s in Springdale, AR (all day)
Grubs in Fayetteville, AR (all day)
O’Charley’s in Rogers, AR (all day)
The Catfish Hole in Fayetteville, AR (all day, under 5 yrs)
Fridays
Grubs in Fayetteville, AR (all day)
Atlanta Bread Company in Fayetteville and Rogers, AR (after 4pm)
O’Charley’s in Rogers, AR (all day)
The Catfish Hole in Fayetteville, AR (all day, under 5 yrs)
Saturdays
Grubs in Fayetteville, AR (all day)
Atlanta Bread Company in Fayetteville and Rogers, AR (all day)
Denny’sin Fayetteville, Springdale, and Bentonville, AR (4-10pm)
O’Charley’s in Rogers, AR (all day)
Texas Land and Cattle Co. in Rogers, AR (11am-4pm)
The Catfish Hole in Fayetteville, AR (all day, under 5 yrs)
Sundays
Jose’s in Fayetteville (11am-4pm) and Springdale , AR (all day)
Atlanta Bread Company in Fayetteville and Rogers, AR (all day)
O’Charley’s in Rogers, AR (all day)
The Catfish Hole in Fayetteville, AR (all day, under 5 yrs)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment