Saturday, May 03, 2008

Maternity Pictures

A friend of mine took some great maternity pictures yesterday. The weather was perfect, her talent was perfect, and I am very pleased! I have to say I was really reluctant to do this.....ya just dont feel so pretty pregnant ya know? I felt totally comfortable with Amy so this was something I took advantage of to document and scrapbook! I am so glad I did it. There were almost 100 total pictures, so I chose a few of my favorite. However, I LOVE them all!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy! Thanks so much Amy!

8 comments:

Kathleen Villar said...

Beautiful pictures! Your little belly is definitely photo worthy. :) Your photographer did a fantastic job!

St. Catherine's at Bell Gable is such a pretty place for outdoor photos too!

Ashley said...

Beautiful, Kristy! You will be so glad you had these taken.

Cindy Watson said...

you are so perfect! i love all of them. i hope Amy doesn't quit her day job! hehehehehe

Matt and Jolee said...

Gorgeous!

The Elliott's said...

You look so GOOD! Those are very sweet. I love the ones in front of the water. Amy did a great job!

Anonymous said...

It's easy to take pictures when you have such a cute subject!!! You look so good! Can't wait for Poppy to get here!!

Amber said...

Wow...these are great. You are such a beautiful little Mama! Can't wait for the little guy to arrive! Amber

Anonymous said...

You will cherish those forever! How beautiful!