


My cousin and her husband have a cabin out in Madison County which I have never seen. Greg took me out to see the property and to go for a hike. It was a beautiful day and the property is so peaceful and beautiful! We saw many deer and Greg saw a turkey. I heard a woodpecker, frogs, and a few roosters :).
Greg set the timer on the camera, set it on his truck, and snapped a shot of us. It always cracks me up to watch him run back into position and try to appear that he did not lose his breath:) It was a nice hike and good time spent together after a busy week. Next weekend Greg and my parents will paint Poppy's room while I run errands and take care of odds and ends. I am excited to see the results. It will also be my mom's birthday, so we will celebrate that as well! Happy Birthday MOM!
After an hour hike, we headed back into town and stopped at one of our favorite places, "Taco Place". I love to get yellow cheese dip, guacamole, and chips! When I got home I found a tick on my shirt AND I smelled like onions from the restaurant, so I took a warm bath and put my Lisa Lobe glasses on :)
Dont you love those nites of lounging around and doing nothing? I am trying to soak them up while I still can! This time next year, Poppy will be in the woods with us!
2 comments:
I see your belly! How cute!
Your belly IS cute! I think it is the first time I have ever seen you with a belly:)
Post a Comment