


Well this is the last update you will get on Kuma for a while...we HOPE. She finally started eating on her own 2 Thursdays ago....basically she pulled her feeding tube out. The vet seems to believe that was her way of saying "okay I am done. Quit feeding me and let me feed myself". This worked out well, because when Greg went to go get her at the vet to pick her up from "kitty daycare" (as he so affectionately calls it), the vet said "um...dont bring her back tomorrow. um...we will call Kristy and talk about decreasing her tube feedings". Kuma was so bad that day they wanted her to stay home! heehhe....sigh. Anyway....as we sat and tried to watch for her to eat...Greg decided to cook fish for us. Needless to say, we have one kitty, Mikae, that we will never have to worry about as far as eating. She decided to wait in Greg's chair at the table, in hopes that she would get some scraps. Fat Chance KITTY! :0) Now that Kuma is eating on her own I walk around singing "hungry, hungry, hippo!".
1 comment:
Greg looks serious about butchering that fish. I like the poem...cute! Glad kitty is better. As I said the other day, only you would have the patience to nurse that kitty back to health. Good work!
Post a Comment