Sunday, August 26, 2007

1 Year Anniversary


An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow. ~Author Unknown

Happy Anniversary Greg! What a wonderful year we have had! Together we have done so much. I am so glad to have shared it all with you.

You are a wonderful man with so much to give. What more could I ask for? I mean, you even love my cats and I have pictures to prove it :)

There are so many things that I think of to recap our first year of marriage. See if any of these 'old times' ring any bells???????

1. The hole in the wall
2. picking walnuts in the national forest
3. turning the air conditioner on in the hotel room...or was it the heat???
4. bike ride in Tulum a.k.a Kristy's mayan burial
5. building a boat and blind together
6. home make over at the cabin
7. the garden :(
8. our cell phone cameras in restaraunts
9. the drunk meat lady
10. the vacuum!

I love you and cant wait to see what the next year holds for us. Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Matt and Jolee said...

Congratulations! Has it really been a year? I guess so - Jordyn is almost one and I was huge and pregnant at your wedding!! You guys are so cute together.

Greg, Kristy, and John Lleyton said...

awww thanks! you are so sweet. Yes a year! it flew by.....
I cant believe Jordyn will be a year old! gosh! she will get to celebrate her 1 year bday in Germany with a Spangdolum!