Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Honeymoon

Tulum Mexico, what a beautiful place! We spent a wonderful week there and hated to leave. The weather was perfect, the beaches were beautiful, and the snorkeling and jungles were magnificent! Tulum is located about 2 hours south of Cancun and 4 hours north of Belize...on the Mayan Riviera. The water is very clear and blue and the sand is almost white. Greg and I had the chance to take a few tours. One tour was to the Mayan ruins....they are over 2000 years old and are beautiful. We highly recommend this trip if you are there. We also took a four-wheeling tour through the jungle where we got to swim in cenotes and hold monkeys! The third trip was Xel Ha which is known for snorkeling and natural cenotes....it was the most amazing place ever! Cenotes are where fresh water meets the saltwater of the ocean. There are many tropical fish in the cenotes...so colorful. Xel Ha looks like paradise. Enjoy the pics! Kristy and Greg

3 comments:

The Traxsons said...

I'm ready to book my trip there! Looks amazing! Glad you guys had a good time and made it home safely :)

Brandy said...

Congrats you two! I haven't checked your blog in a while, but I was so excited to see some new pics! It looks like it was an amazing trip!

Anonymous said...

Seriously the "Gun Show" is freaking hysterical! Love the blog keep it up!